h 74 / w 46 / d 47 cm
Egon Eiermann is one of the most important German architects of the post-war period. The chair is manufactured by Wilde+Spieth. In 1953 Egon Eiermann designed the counter framework Eiermann 1 with sloping cross struts on the same level. Among his other trailblazing designs are the tubular-steel chair SE 68, wicker chair E 10, wooden folding chair SE 18 and church chair SE 121, still in Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in Berlin today.